Masturbation addiction, weak erections, shrunk penis. Treatment options?

Hi I am 16 and have been masturbating since i was 13, i started off once a day then built with every now and then doing it 3-4 times but sometimes doing it no times. I have noticed symptoms such as erection not as hard and shaking if i hold my hand still a bit (not sure if thats got anything to do with it) and i think my penis may have shrunk. I think this is due to overmasturbation.To combat this, I have stopped masturbating and tried to keep my life style healthy. What could i do to reverse the effects apart from taking herbs?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012