Masturbation addiction, weak erections, loss of libido. Suggestions?

i do mastrubution from when i 16 years now i am 35 so dr. i have panise erecton problem so .plz dr kindley show me good way . really i will thank full too you dr. thank you dr . i have marrage before3 months . i dont have sexual mood. plz help me and plz save my life. i really thank full to you. i pray for u every day . thank u dr. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear www.ali143sha, IN your thirties you are in your sexual peak why so stressed, stress, scotch sugar, and smoke , are major factors for ED. If any of them you are having avoid it, try to enjoy preliminaries , don't just rush for penetrative sex , better consult sex counsellor. Masturbation has nothing to do with this problem, don't have guilt feeling in this regard.good luck you will be enjoying sex in few days. if properly counselled.