Masturbation addiction, want to regain sperm loss, increase stamina. Suggestion?

sir i am 25 year old i have doing hand practise since last 4 year and average one time a day and next year october my marriage is their.can you tell me some medicine or food which help me to recover of my loss sperm and incerase my stemina because i am getting nervous that because this last four year getting effected my sexual and marriage life.please help ....
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You are addicted to masturbation and doing almost everyday.Please note that masturbation at this age is a common phenomenon.What due mean by loss of sperms.There is nothing like loss of sperms.So dot worry It is your anxiety.things will be settled Once you get married