Masturbation addiction, tiredness, weight loss, small penis. How to increase penis size?

am 22 year old guy, am masturbating for the past 8 years, my weight is now 55, nowadays am getting very tired after masturbation and feeling my weight also reducing, how to increase my weight, whether masturbation is good or bad, it will affect my weight, personality??? and my pennis also little bit small since my age is 22, i need little bigger pennis, advice me how to increae my weight, and strength of my pennis????
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012