Masturbation addiction, sperm leakage while urinating, loss of penis rigidity. Treatment?

hi how are u sir..i used to mastubate a lot since i was 17 years old.now i am 27 years old.i have lost my organ rigidity.i am very worried.i have tried a lot to stop masturabating but cant quit it permanently.still after many efforts i masturbate after 20 to 25 days..if i stop masturbating will i get normal??and secondly now when i dont masturbate for 15 to 16 days i have sperms drops after urination ..is it a disease or some natural process??plzz do guide me i really need help plzzz
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012