Masturbation addiction, small penis, watery semen, premature ejaculation. Treatment?

hey, I am 25 year old and i have a habit of masturbating since age 15. Because of that my penis is not grown up fully. Its like 3 inch long. Because of this habit, my semen color become change from white to off white & its less thick as compare to previous. Now a days my semen comes within few second after doing this masturbating. even while watching porn movies, it comes automatically. After this even i cant help my self to get relief from this habit. Please tell me what i have to do in that case.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. Masturbation is no sin and not unhealthy. It is a natural process. Even Animals masturbate. Your habit should change when your priorities change towards education and career.

Length of penis is not a factor. You can satisfy a female with a 2 inch penis (erect). Don;t worry about that. Semen tends to be thin in the young ages and thick and off white when you grow older and older and viscosity also increases. You ae anxious about sexual matter and therefore all these problems are in your thoughts. Please divert yourself to career and education.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care, www.healthcaremagic.com.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.