Masturbation addiction, severe headache on ejaculating, back pain. Treatment?

dear doctor , first of all i am very glad that i got this opportunity to ask u a question.. my question is that , i am addicted to masturbating daily.. And most of the time , at the time of ejacuation i will have a severe headache .. i am really worried , i want to know what is the reason.. even i suffer a back pain after masturbation.. is masturbation bad for me ? and doctor m i am addicted to watching porn movies daily, especially at night.. please help me with an answer dear doctor.. what can i do.. or what i should do..thanku..
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Thanks for query,
Excess is always poison.
Sex is in our mind.
you should divert your mind from sex.
Just busy with other activity.stop watching porn films will reduce your masturbation addiction.
Do meditation or Yoga.
Your headache after ejeculation has no relation with masturbation.
You should consult your doctor for it.He will rule out other possibility like migrain eye problem hypertension etc & advise you accordingly.