Masturbation addiction, premature ejaculation, unable to control urine, less hair on chest, less facial hair. Treatment?

Hi doc I am XXXXXX I need ur advise I am doning masterbation from the age of 10 years and now I am 22 my pinous is ok but the timing of sex is gets very short and my body shrink some times when ever I am infront of one person or more it star to shake I tried to control but it feels like urine will pass I cant stand with my right leg for long I dnt know what to do and my mustash and beard and chest hairs 0% growth beard and mustash r some but the chest hairs r 0% plz help me doctor
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012