Masturbation addiction, oral sex, delayed periods. On norglen medication, meftal spas. History of abortion. Treatment?

hi, im having some problems wit me now im nw my age is 20, at my age of 19 i got aborsion after that i had many problems after that also i kept sex with my boys not directly he ill do with his hand that time i had pain and after 1 year at the month of december i didt get periods for 1months i consult with doctor but she dont know that im got aborsion she gave me norglen tablet after that i got periods but i got severe pain during that time then she asked me to take MEFTAL-SPAS tablet after that i dont have pain. but still im having sexy thougts and ill watch videos related to sexy and ill do sex with pilow, so i know its a wrong thing but i dnt knw how to control my mind, if i keep sex with pilow whether it will effect my life? please give me rply for my doubt to this id as soon as possible
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Hello.
Doing masturbation or oral sex will not affect your ability to conceive or your cycles in any way. This is a natural thing. It will not affect your health. Please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,
drrakhitayal@gmail.com