Masturbation addiction, non-hard erections, lack of sensitivity. Treatment?

Hi I am a 15 year old boy, and i tend to masturbate quite a lot (once or twice a day, maybe more). Recently i have not felt the same feeling, when i masturbate. And my erections dont feel as har as they have been. i have been masturbating for 2 years. Have i dameged my penis? will i be able to recover if i stop masturbating? If yes, how long would it take to recover. I feel realy bad about this, so if you could help me i would be very grateful. thanks in advance
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. Masturbation is not a sin. Every young men masturbate twice or more daily. Even animals masturbate and it is normal and natural. Masturbation habit cannot bring weakness in your body or penis. Weakness is in your thoughts. Negative thinking. You will be able to stop masturbating or reduce it when you grow up, when your priorities change to more important things like studies and career. Till then be happy.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.