Masturbation addiction, nocturnal emissions, nerve weakness. How to quit this habit?

i was started masterbating from my 14th age itself due to some bad companies and doing it for almost 7 years but in periodically. i m studying well got 98% even though i m doing this and also i m a devotional beliver and don t have habbit of smoking ,drinking. i m finishing engineering in a highly reputed college.i try to quit this habit beforebut i can t leave it. now i have ejaculation in night and also nerve weakness. please give me a solution because i want to get away from this habit
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012