Masturbation addiction, no erection during actual intercourse, feeling of broken nerves at the penile tip. Remedy?

i am age of 24 and i started masturbution at the early age of 13.i mastubute daily for 3 to 4 times and at the time of ejaculation i used to press my penis hard to stop ejaculation.everytime i maturbute i used to do this in a sense not to waste sperm and to keep it in penis.at the age of 24 i meet a girl and we tried sex but i found no erection in my penis.my penis could be long but no erection and after some sec it get back to small size .while sleeping my penis get erect but at the end part of penis i feel like the nerves is broken or streached due to regular pressing the penis.when i take viyagra 100 it works properly but i want natural erectness back .tell me what should i do.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012