Masturbation addiction, masturbating while watching porn movies, torn vein in left eye. Cure for symptoms?

hello sir :iam do the hand job five years I was addiction of see sex video monthly 5 to 6 times seeing that times do hand job .than so week .I was try to avoid video & hand job last 2years sir please help me . one year before veins cut in left eyes identify the doctor problems is tb starting stages that was affected .I think this problem related to hand job.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Jun 2015
Hello dear..
First of all remove all myths & misconceptions from your mind about masturbation (hand job).
In fact, Masturbation is completely normal & doesn't have any bad effect to the body and mind.

Regarding the problem of starting stages of TB, it is caused by a bacteria & it spreads through droplet and can be acquired on close contact with an infected person.
But there is no need to worry...TB can be treated by Anti tubercular medicines.

So, kindly consult your Doctor & start treatment.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.