Masturbation addiction, less sperm, premature ejaculation during sex. Treatment options?

Hey this is , i have a bad habbit to mastrubate alot.. i do it once in a day twice in a day.... and the problems i fel like my testises are becoming empty and coz they are in falled down condition, i want to leave this habit, but i cant can u docs help me please.. and i love my gf so much infect we r going 2 marry soon. but when ever u make pysical relationships, my sperm comes out faster and i got down.. so how should i improve my performance over there can any1 help me
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Jun 2015
Hello dear..
First of all remove all myths & misconceptions from your mind about masturbation.
In fact, Masturbation is completely normal & doesn't have any bad effect to the body.
And the sperm production continues throughout life & doesn't get empty on masturbating.
Regarding the problem of premature ejaculation, it's mostly related to anxiety that whether you will be able to perform or not.
So...don't worry about all this & stay relaxed.
Performance can be improved by having a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey.
You can also do oil massage of the penis...it increases blood flow & maintains the erection.
Avoid smoking & alcohol.
One more thing...avoid consuming any over the counter medication which claim to increase the size of penis or improve performance...it may be harmful.
Best thing is to eat a healthy diet, exercise regularly, avoid stress, get good sleep, think positive and stay happy.
Wishing you a Healthy Life.