Masturbation addiction, feeling guilty, exhaustion, stopped masturbating. Will I have premature ejaculation?

Hello Sir! I am 21 years old and I have been masturbating since I was 11 years old and started ejaculating when I was around 15. Sometimes I masturbated even 6 to seven times in a day in a row. It made me highly guilty and exhausted. My mind powers have been drained to a great extent. Since a few days I have stopped masturbating and I am feeling a lot better and more confident about my life. My frustrations are over. But I have one problem if i would be a Premature Ejaculation victim?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013