Masturbation addiction, decreasing penis size, low sperm count. Can it cause heat stroke?

Hello doc.. m nearly to 6 feet ,weighing 69 kg and 22 year old.. i have been masturbating since 4 years.. like 4times a week or even 3ice a twice a day.. i feel like am getting addicted.. i try to neglect but i could not restrict .i feel like my genital organ gets smaller . m afraid my sperm count could go down.will there be any effects of heat stroke coz of that?? .kindly let me know the effects n help me out of this addiction . i also need some diets to maintain so..
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012