Masturbation addiction, controlling urges. Will it cause infertility in the future?

Hii, I am 21 years old and i have a problem related to Masturbation I have been masturbating for the last 6 years. BUut now I am controlling my self and I have not done it for the last 2 weeks. Can I overcome this bad habit. and what time it will require?? I am getting married after one and a half years... if I control my self and overcome the habit can I get married after the said period or should I postpone my marriage????
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Hi ! Welcome! To HCM, Just Relax , Mastubration Was Not That Harmfull You Can Go For Marrige. It Is Common In Your Age. Try To Divert Your Mind Toward Your Future And Other Interest. Every Thing Is Great You Can Go For Marrige. Congrates! Take Care. Bye.