Masturbation addiction, Lack of concentration in studies

i want to stop masterbating as it is hampering my studies. after masterbating i am feeling that an explosion occurs in my head, due to this i cant get myself in study. i feel like my brain like its a hollow thing. i am masterbating from atleast from 2003 or 2004, presently i am 19 year old and will appear for my high school graduation exam in upcoming may-june.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
I would like to let you know that Masturbation is absolutely normal and it wont have any effect on your health or fertility. Still if you want to decrease it considerably then you will have to have a good control on yourself.
To decrease it for a short time is a difficult task. There are no specific medicines available to produce such an effect.
You can avoid all the foods which increase the lust like celery, raw oysters, banana,avocado, almonds, eggs, figs, garlic, chocolate,etc.
The other good way to avoid thinking about it is to keep yourself busy. Work out,do some kind of exercise, do a hobby, a part time job all night! Keeping your mind off of it is key.
It won't last for ever and will help you.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal