Masturbation addict, stopped it, since then have semen on urination and defecation, weakened memory. How can I cure this?

Dear sir, I am 24 year man and I have been masturbating for more than 5 yrs. Now by knowing the harm effects of this, i controlled myself and didnt masturbated for last 3 months. But now, when i urinate and defecate, semen comes automatically. Also, as I think, due to this disfunction my memory has also been weekened. So i want to know what can i do to get rid of it.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear ksonu, there is lot of myth regarding Masturbation it doesn't harms the body neither it causes any loss to your mind and memory what is wrong here the unscientific literature and most of the quacks propagate the ill effects of masturbation causing loss manhood memory power, 100 such nonsense ailments as cause to masturbation. Not enjoying masturbation is your personal choice. but due to masturbation again i will repeat no bad effect is possible to your health . you may be getting excited many times mentally hence a clear fluid comes from urethra due excitement. it is not semen during stool passing you may be staring. it may press the semen bag hence few drops of semen comes. it not harmful. take a glass of hot milk in night . increase water intake . nothing to worry and consult anybody. your sexual life will not get hampered.