Masturbation addict, penile nerves have become extremely loose, do not get erections, have curved penis. Advice?

I am a 28 year old male. I began masturbating since early childhood 2-3 times a day .I continued with the same frequency for around 10 years. It has been 8-9 years that i reduced the rate of masturbation to once or twice a month. But the damage had already been done, as now my penis nerves/veins have become extremely loose, i have lost erections. Also,the shape of my penis is curved, i have DHAT syndrome . I am depressed. Please advice.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear sunny, As if masturbation is quite natural. but the way it was done decreases the pleasure and excitement in the same activity hence you didnt get much exited now with what you were doing previously doesnt mean your nerve or blood vessels became weak . divert your mind from this stress , do exercise , be relaxed . you r not at dead end sex is natural you will recover . eat healthy food dry fruits will rejunvate you dont get stress. it kills your sex.
General & Family Physician Dr. Nupur K's  Response
Hello sunny,

Welcome to the forum. Excess of masturbation does lead to problems like you are suffering from. You need to consult a counselor/ sexologist. You need to reduce your anxiety and get out of depression. Under an expert try to work on with your pelvic muscles. You should perform exercises that will help your pelvic muscles to get strength. In the meantime you should take vitamins like neurobion forte and vitamin E capsules under the vigilance of a doctor regularly. It will be fine if you get a "Master health check up" to get clinically assessed about your general health.

You should take much care about your diet. Eat well balanced home cooked substantial food rich in protein. Take fruits, berries, nuts, eggs, meat, green veggies, cereals and dairy products. Keep yourself well hydrated.

Your problem may take a little time but you need to have patience. For the curved penis, there are medications like collagenase clostridium histolyticum, an enzyme produced by clostridium histolyticum that is used as medication ( injection kit ). You need to be examined by a doctor before these medicines can be administered.

Have a good day, take care.