Masturbation addict, have stunted growth, hair lose. Related?

Hi, I am 29 years Male, 5.3 feet and 65 Kgs Height. My average Masturbation rate is 10 times per week. Not sure this rate is normal. I have been Masturbating with this rate by the age of 18, so thats make 11 years until know. I believe that it would had have certain effects on my body. I ascribe STUNTED GROWTH to masturbation (No one is shorter in my family, all members have almost or above average height ). I started loosing hairs when I was 21 and at present I have dense hairs, I believe it is because of masturbation as it started at the same time as masturbation. (Again, No one in my family is Bald !! ) Please share your views on my case.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013