Masturbation addict, have shrunk penis, premature ejaculation, no improvement with tadalafil. Best medicine?

sir i m 21 years old unmarried person. i did masturbtion in past for many yers. now the size of my penis is not goog as requried for sex nd i dripped something after urination till 5-10 minutes. and i have a problem of early fall. so sir suggest me wihich medicine is best for enlargment pf penis and premature ejaculation . i had already takken tadalafil tables as my urologist suggested me. but i could not get enough result? and i m going to do marriage next month?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012