Masturbation addict. Increase in heart rate, loss of concentration. What can help me?

i m addicted to masturbation, done it since I was 11 years old. (i m 16 now) I ve done it EVERYDAY for the past 2 years. It is not easy to beat. Although I ve never seen porn, I still masturbate by imagining sexual things.(ON BED). Since I ve done it for 2 years, my body makes new sperm EVERYDAY and I absolutely feel like giving it out. When I don t do it, I start despairing, and my heart rate increases. I cant concentrate on my studies. I ve also realized that I ve become really unhealthy and sickly, since my testis eat up all my blood , and I actually feel great when I block he flow of blood to m testis. i m willing to work hard and do ANYTHING in order to beat it. Please help me. What should I do to get out of it?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013