Masturbation. Skin on penis is scratched. Why? What can help?

hi doctor,my name is hanish i am of 19yrs old i hav an habit of hasta prayog. i do it twice a day even mre in some days,..At starting its been in control of doing for twice or five times a week,but after some months & years its increased..i m doing this from last 4 years...recently the skin on my penis is not dragging but a scratch like wound.....my pnis ialso nt gettng hard smetimes.............plz tell me wat r d consequences of having so much of hasta prayoga
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Just remember that excess is always poision.
Masturbation 2-3 times a week is a common practice in your age group.
When you do it excessively due to rubbing your urethra gets irritated & you got pain.
Sexual act has four stages arousal erection ejeculation & lag period.The lag period may extend from 2 hours to 72 hours.If you do masturbation again in this period you may not get erection.
Thanks.