Masturbating using a pillow, recently noticed not getting hard. Want to regain the strength of penis. Please suggest?

i have been masturbating using a pillow for couple of years....recently i noticed i am not getting really hard....is it because of masturbation....i wanna regain the strength of my penis ..and i willing to stop masturbation...sometimes i really get hard...but i dont get hard by just thinking...i want to regain the strength..please provide me some suggestions
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind & not in organ.
Masturbation doesn't change anything in our body as it is found normal in young age group.
Sexual response is mind induced ,so frequent act does not get you same response for years so you can not get hard by thinking process.
You have no disease nothing to worry go on enjoying yourself.
Thanks.