Masturbating regularly, trouble maintaining erections. Frustrated

Hey there, I am 19 years old and just tried having sex for the first time. I discovered prone position masturbation when I was very young and continued until senior year of high school. I have been masturbating regularly for some time now, but I am having trouble maintaining erections during sex. Maybe I am masturbating too frequently, maybe I grip too hard. Either way, I am frustrated to be having erection issues at such a young age.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012