Masturbating regularly, contraction in veins of legs while walking, weakness, loss of stamina. Treatment for weakness?

Hi i am doing masturbation regularly and I feel pain in my legs.before doing this I was ok but after this work I feel contraction in my veins of legs when I walk.one thing is that I feel weakness in my head and I also feel that I have lost my stamina and brain efficiency I have read answers of doctor on this site that masturbation cause no effect in body so why these weaknesses occurs in body after doing this only moreover what should I do to get rid of these weakness as fast as possible and what kind of food I should take please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013