Masturbating, hymen not broken. How to quit masturbating ?

I am a 23 yr old girl. I used to masturbate for about 10 times a month or lesser for about five years and i havent broken my hymen and its not full masturbation just a squeeze thats all.I have decided to stop it for god sake. My mind tells me that its natural to break out ur loneliness and anxiety .How can i avoid my loneliness and do some other thing and quit masturbating
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013
Hello dear, first of all remove the conflict from your mind. Whats wrong in masturbation that you want to quit. There is nothing wrong in this. If you try to inhibit yourself, probably you wont be able to concentrate in other thing.
Even then if you want to quit, learn meditation. Thats the only way to control your desire.
Thank you