Masturbating habit, hair loss, lower back pain, loss of concentration. Advise about treatment and hair gain?

Hi I am just 18 years old and i was masturbating from the age of 15 and now it is become an habit and i masterbate evrydays 3 to 4 times and at time more than that .This is causing me problemslike hair loss and lower back pain and mainy i am losing concentration and always think about sex and masterbation please help me to over come this problem.Is there any medicine which can help me ???Also how can i get back my hair ?? Please advise as i am worried about it a lot
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012