Masturbating frequently. Why have my erections changed?

Hi Doctor.. I am a man of 27. I masturbate since I was 12. I masterbate quite frequently, infact during my teen age and early 20s i masturbated everyday.. but for the last 2,3 years i masturbate 2,3 times a week. But i feel my erections are not like before. It lasts less, n i ejaculate quicker. My memory is also not sharp like before. Can you suggest me ways to recover myself. I am a very horny person otherwise.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind.
During masturbation we have fantasy in our mind.
The stimulation of parasympathetic system is responsible for arousal & erection.
Depend upon the satisfying index the arousal erection changes.
So don't measure it.
Just enjoy it.but remember that excess is always poison.
Actual sex & masturbation has totally different experience.
Thanks.