Masturbating daily, unable to achieve erection quickly, premature ejaculation. Treatment?

Hai Sir ... I used to masturbate daily .Now I am in relationship I am 23 years old now my cock is not erecting fastly I am shaking a lot then it starts erecting . and it is erected for some time and quickly loosing its grip .Please help me sir tell me what I have to do now ? should I stop masturbation now ? I am not married also I am much worried sir ...Please help me out sir
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Sex is in our mind & it has satisfaction.
As you are a daily masturbator you satisfy your self with sex.
There are four stages of sexual act.Arousal,Erection,Ejeculation & lag period.
Once you masturbate then lag period starts & it last for 2 hours in young to 4-5 days in old age.
So during this period if you start sex with girl you does not get enough arousal.
So stop masturbating now & enjoy real sex.
Thanks.