Masturbating daily, becoming an addiction. Will it cause health problems?

Hello i would like to ask a question i do mastrubution daily .how does it effect for health ? we would get any other problems while doing these ..? if i make myself satisfied like i was getting more interest to do daily ..? why would men mostly like to do these it is a human genuine or any other problem ..? how we would stop reducing the mastrubution process ..? please anyone can help me to find out with correct answers ..?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013