Masturbating. Pain on back. X ray ultrasound normal. Prescribed painkiller, calcium. Mental disturbance, have happy married life?

Hello Sir, I am 28 yrs of age, I am gonna get marry in 10 days. I wish to tell you that I have been masturbating for last 12 yrs or so. For past 3 yrs now, I am suffering from a sweet continuous pain in back & both legs. I thought that I might have picked something heavy which caused it. I got x-ray, ultrasound but couldnt find anything. Finally, the doctor suggest me to have some pills of painkiller and calcium saying I dont have any pain and you are mentally ill. May be he was correct that I am mentally disturbed that I kept on masturbating. Now, I am so disturbed with this trouble, that I am facing all the problem. Please advise and suggest that how could i live happy married life?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013