Masturbated since many years. Having effect on erection, penis shape, skin of penis. Shivering of hands, premature ejaculation. Is there a permanent solution to this?

hi i am ramesh i have done masterbation from my 16 years. i have continuosly masterbatted for 4 years. after that i affected alot like very soon erection ,midnyt erection,my pennis shape and skin on pennis is very thin. nerves problem. my hands are shevering. hence i stopped it for 3 years. but still am getting sperms when am sleeping. i cannot even do sex for more than 1 min.sperms comming very soon and no errection. is there any way to cure all these??? i am realy scared to marry. i am 22 years old now. i want to cure my self and satisfy my future wife in sex and have a happy life. i want to get treated. but i dont think there is a permenent solution for this problem? pls advice me. am realy scared. Please help me doctors
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
ramesh
your problem is that your are SCARED
once you overcome this fear then you are cured'
if needed get counselled by a psychiatrist
bye