Masturbated hard, abdomen pain, pressure in bladder, pain on erection. What to do?

dear doctor, I Had mastubated hardlast week and feeling pain in lower abdomen left, Also a kind of pressure in bladder , upon consulting doctor, and radiography /ultrasound it is came to knaown that pre void id 58cc. i dont know what to do, more over whenever i get erection a kind of a pain propagates from tip of the penis to lower abdomen. I am feraing what to do, i have taken appoint ment with a Urologist a day after tommorow.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
As becoz u have masturbated hardly , there is a possibility that the muscle that constitutes the penis have been suffered from soreness due to pumping them with excess of force...thats the reason u are getting pain while erection.. it will reduce gradually and nothing to worry about.

u take some simple pain killers like paracetamol and use ofloxocin 200 mg twice daily for 5 days ..u will get relief.. also avoid masturbation for 1 week...
hope this will help u