Masturbated, had pre-cum and did oral sex. What are my chances of pregnancy?

hi. m worried 2 muc for sm thing.1 i did masterbation day before i toc my gf virgina.but after masterbation i urinate 3 times and the next day i toc her virgina.but b4 tocing her virgina i toc my penis and there is precum on it.i wiped my finger with cloth then i toc her and do oral sex ...dat was the time of her ovluation we did nt do sex evn there no contact of penis and virgina directly.and she is virgin my ques is that did she got pregnant by this toching??? and after 12 days she got her periods but very little not 2muc flow but in red colour.can ther is still chance that she is pragnant??? evn i do pregnancy test from medical pharmacy after 24 days of this act....and result is negetive.....m so confused wheather is pragnant or not???she is ovr w8 according to his height and she has irregular periods so she is using diene 35 form last month regularly.whats the chance of getting pragnacy their???
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear uzair, so long question means you r very much tense R E L A X . IF PREGNACY TEST IS NEGATIVE MEANS NO PREGNACY THATS ALL. STOP WORRYING.