Masturbated. Why did I start to bleed? Is it the clitoris or a different area?

Hello, (this happened only few min. ago) I was in the mood after watching some online (18+) videos and decided to masturbate, I laid down and began the activity Strictly clitoral stimulation. I used my (vibe) toy to circle my clit. I was watching the video as i was masturbating. After only some time I started to feel really wet, I had gotten very excited but wanted to see just how wet i was so I brought up the toy a bit to peek and to my dismay i saw blood . Not much but enough to get me to stop and immediately check what was going on. This is not the first time I have bled out while attempting to perform sexual activities. At first i thought the bleeding came from my clit but after a second check i m sure it was the vaginal area. I am not sexually active so it frustrates me to think i might have something wrong down there w/o ever having had actual penetration with a partner. I don t understand why there is bleeding if i m not on cycle. I have always had an irregular period. The most I can say in this case is perhaps 3 times a year i get my period and even then it is no longer than 5 days. I am 19 and overweight . I am considered obese. Im only sharing that because i feel it might help my question.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012
I think u should have u should have an ultrasonography of uterus and ovary including abdomen,lipid profile can be pcod,u should consult with gynaecologist regarding this problem