Masturbate with the imagination of parents with other partners. How can I get rid of this?

begging to help me pls hi, i am prasana 21 years old....i love my parents much...i know they are like gods...but my mind set is changing very worst often ,i feel shame on parents loves each other ....once my mom doubts my dad that he might have affair since he often help other....but he is good and true ....from that i thought to think like my dad have affair with some one and starts masturbating like leads for nearly 1 near but later it changed towards my mom ...i start liking my mom having affair with others...i am not incest....i love my mom much..but now i am like this pls pls help me,i am feeling more shame day by day...about it....nowadays my masturbation thought is only on imagining my mom with others.....only few times i masturbate on my thoughts.....pls pls pls help me from this ..i am masturbating minimum 3 thrice ..i want to be normal person in this world...pls i want to live peacefull life. ...pls help me as your child.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Feb 2013
Hi Prasana,
Thank you for your query,
I went through your complaints.
The atmosphere of home,neighborhood and the society have immense influence on one's mental and physical health.
Your thoughts and the masturbation are disturbing your daily routines, activities and your social functioning, so you better discuss these things with your confidential ,responsible person whether your parents or relatives and go for medical attention for psychiatrist and psychologist consultation.
Nothing to worry, you will be normal soon.
Hope i have answered your query.