Masturbate while watching gay porn, want to experiment. Is that wrong? Am i gay?

hello i want to ask you a question regarding a matter i am really confused about. I am almost 19 years old and i masturbate while watching gay porn. I am not sexually active and i don't consider myself to be gay. I do however want to experiment to see what it is like. Is that wrong?? Am i gay?? And where could i find someone willing to do that with me?? Because i don't really have any male friends.... Please help!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013