Masturbate twice a day. Effect on sexual marriage life?

i masturbate once or sometimes twice a week and sometimes once in 15 days , but earlier i used to masturbate most often regularly, means 2 yrs back from now, will it effect my sexual marriage life, and one more important thing if i stop masturbating it most often causes nightfall, now how many days before my marriage i had to stop masturbating to enjoy convinent and pleasure sex with my wife, will i be able to pregnant my wife
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013
Hello and welcome,

Masturbating has always been considered a safe and healthy activity. Kindly do not think otherwise.

Masturbation although convenient, can effect married life in only one way. That is by reducing your libido towards your wife in a minor (small way). You need to understand that this is in no way harmful or unhealthy. The only reason why it is advised to reduce the number of times you masturbate after marriage is so that your libido and energy could be directed towards satisfying your wife. If you do masturbate, it will reduce both your libido, and energy levels, which could result in a slight drop in interest towards sexual intercourse if your wife requires it.

Masturbation is healthy, and in no way effects your sperm count or production. You will be able to pleasure your wife even if you do continue to masturbate after marriage, and by all means impregnate her as well.

Nightfall also is healthy, and one you are married you can direct all your sexual energy towards your wife.

I hope I have succeeded in answering your questions, you could write back to us anytime for further clarifications.

Best wishes.

Dermatologist Dr. Surajit Gorai's  Response
hi friend,
first make it clear masturbation is quite normal.
again there is no problem with night falls also.
in loosing some semen there is no problem.
sometimes a complex develop specially due to discussion in peer groups/reading some general book that we may loose our power/energy/fertility for masturbation.
but its untrue.
if it is true then all married guys should be very very week!!
there will be no decrease in sexual desire for it.
so no need to stop it before marriage.
your frequency is normal.
don't think much about it.
try to be busy in creative activity.
avoid pornographic magazines,videos etc.
good luck.

dr surajit