Masturbate regularly. Have relaxed mind but weakness present. Get rid of habit?

i am habitual for Masturbating, i am doing this every night before sleeping, i just want to know that is there any harmfull efect of this, becasue i am feeling some weekness also but after doing Masturbation i am getting some kind of mental relax, also if it is harmful then please suggest me the alternative for this or how i can get away from this habit.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Masturbation does not cause weakness and unless the desire to masturbate is not allowing you to function normally in your work and other life it is not a problem. It also does not have any harmful effects. If you want to stop this habit you can try things like engaging in other things to do, exercising and avoid thinking about it.