Masturbate regularly. Facing early ejaculation. How to overcome?

respected sir i need your help i am masturbating from 3-4 years. Sir my sperms are getting released very early that means my power is reducing......from past couple of months i havnt masterbated at all i dont want to get into all these medications ....is there any possibility that i can overcome my problem by not masterbating for 1-2 years...sir i knw i can keep myself busy to avoid masturbation and that what m doinf from couple of months.... can i problem be solved by not masterbating for atleast a year and so.....he
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HCM.
You are basically worried.
Masturbation does not make any one weak, in which case all married men are weak! Is that so? These are all myth that have been passed across generations.
All you need is healthy lifestyle, good diet, regular exercise and yoga and most important avoid the anxiety on masturbation.
Once you start having regular sex, you should become alright.
DR GS