Masturbate lots, poor concentration and physical strength. Suggest and remedy or nutrition to regain strength?

sir m a boy 19 yrs of age..i masturbate a lot..m doing it from 4-5 yrs..i dnt knw y..but i m.not able to cntrol it fr long and it gets to 4-6 tyms a day..i know its a huge margin..due to this i hv poor cncntration during my sports activities..feel sleepy..i feel i dnt hv much physicl strngt smtyms..m really worried sir..pllz tell me so dt i cud put myslf to the bestv track nd again become active with good stamina nd concntration..m a vegetarian..pllz tell if sm kind of food to be had..i want my looks nd dat glow back on my body..i m 5 feet an8.inches tall and weigh 84 kgs..pllz tell me whre the actual problem lies..pllz tell me the desiref solution fr this..wud i be able to get back as i was eatlier..plz tell me..m highly worried..:-(:-(:-(
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry too much. From the description it is clear that you are healthy. 5 feet 8 inches and 84 KGs are good proportion. A bit over weight though. But that could be your muscles and bones.

You are also confessing that you masturbate 4 to 6 times a day and it destroys your concentration and you are worried. Masturbation is not a sin. It cannot suck your health. But the worry about masturbation can disturb you. I think that is the trouble you are having now. You are loosing your concentration and feel sleepy because you are being lazy, not tired.

You might need psychological counseling., I am more than happy to provide telephone psychological counseling through healthcaremagic. Contact me through customer care,

Hope you understand. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.