Masturbate during shower in the crab walk position. Tips during masturbation?

hi i masterbate every time i take a shower i usually sit in the crab walk position and then let the water from the faucet in the shower run on my vajina and then it brings a very sexual feeling to me i love doing it i tried rubbing my lover vajina area and pushing many things up but nothing really gave me a pleasure or good feeling i am a virgin and i am straight i touch my vajina in general can you give me any more tips?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
hi,welcome to health care magic
iam dr.ñ......
masturbation is an act of self satisfaction by stimulating their owm genitilia or body parts and getting orgasm.
masturbation is done by both males and females
it is done by various methods which varies from person to person..
using fingers,pressing,rubbing,using dildos etc..
there is no such rule to follow in masturbation as long as that technique is safe,does not harm,infect or injure the sensitive parts and gives you happiness ,orgasm and satisfaction...
so be careful and proceed
bye.take care