Masturbate daily, pain in penis after squeezing, skin under penis red, dotted. What could it be?

I m 13 and i masturbate once a day (night), and i think im a little too rough... is it possible cause i squeeze it to hard or something it s a little bit left of the head of the penis ,and when i pee it s not like it s burning, more like small hurt... What could this be,and i don t want to go to doctor cause i m scared because i think it could be penis cancer or something more...So please tell me what it is...And i also have under the penis i have some kind of skin on the skin it s red and it has dots it also leads to the head of the penis where is a some kind of skin that connects the head and the foreskin ...Is that normal? I m looking forward to your answer
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013