Masturbate daily. Will i have issues with my sexual life after marriage?

im from Pakistan. I m 6 1 and weigh 70kgs. I m a 24 year old male. i have been masturbating daily since forever. i mean since i was 10 or 12. The maximum gap ive given once or twice has been 2 or 3 weeks. Every where on the internet it says that masturbation is good for health and shit , but i dont belive it at all. I with my personal experience can tell that it has effected my body really bad. The main question i have is that will i have issues with my sexual life after marriage? will i be able to have a child? is there any way to quit masturbation? ive also been going to the gym since last 2 months. will i be able to get myself into nice shape?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013