Masturbate daily. Having erection and early ejaculation problem? How to rectify?

hii, i m 29 years old,i m single ,but having a relationship.i used to do masturbation everyday. i used to had sex with my girl friend before and there was no problems except fast ejaculation .but for the past 1 year i am having problem with penetration. Erection is ok but not like before.I used to watch pornographic movies and used to do masturbation.i would like to know what is the reason for this.Because of this i m struggling to make her happy.I want to recover from this problem kindly help me to recover from this as soon i ll b getting married.If needed i m ready to meet u personally if u can provide your contact detail and address.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012