Master Health Check up facility

I am a BP patient for last 18 years. My age is 51 years. I wnts to know whether you have any master health check up facility? At what cost?. Please answer. Ganapathi Nayak
Asked On : Tue, 7 Sep 2010
Hi,Mr.Ganpati,thanks for query.This a information portal and does not provide any kind of medical service.If you are interested in getting one done,please send where you are located and then I may able to suggest one good center in your vicinity.Regular check up on yearly basis is required to detect complication at an early stage.Please write me at
wishing you good health.