Mastectomy done. Biopsy report confirming Infiltrating Duct cell carcinoma. No lymph nodes involved. Is chemotherapy needed?

my mother has left breast mastectomy recently and biopsy report confirmed as Infiltrating Duct Cell carcinoma and it is PT2 with no lymph node involvement all the 12nodes are negative. So please confirm whether my mother need further chemotherapy or not. Because my mother age is 50years and she is very weak. And I think she cannot bare the side effects of chemo. so, please give me any suggestions on this..?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012