Mastectomy and transflap reconstrucion, hip replacement, gall bladder removed. Suffering from tight abdomen, bloating, inflammation and constipation. Does the CT scan show adhesions from the mesh and does this cause inflammation?

HI. My name is Janice and in 2007 I had a double mastectomy and transflap reconstrucion all at the same time, it was a 11 hours. I have alway had very tight feeling in my abdomin, and bloating , just this year I had to have a hip replacement and also had my gallbladder out, they were 8 months apart. Since the hip surgery I have struggled with hard spams in my abdomin and terrible bloating and constipation which they blame on IBS , but I feel it is were the mesh is in the abdomin. I am always sore through the abdomin like inflamation. it is always hurting and pulling feeling. I have had an upper GI colonoscopy, and just had a CT scan. Will the CT scan show up if I have adhesions from the mesh in my abdomin. Can this cause inflammation?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012